The interactive map opens in a new window. You need the FlashPlayer (Version 10.0 or more) and the latest version of your browser. Caution: there is currently an incompatibility between the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer 9 and Version 10.3 of the FlashPlayer. Contact your administrator if you cannot open the map.
Welcome to an interactive mapof Bremen and Bremerhaven, which shows a large number of the projects realised in the State of Bremen with co-funding from the European Regional Development Fund since 1994 and adopted under Bremen’s 2007-2013 ERDF programme.
The new interactive map offers a variety of ways to find out about the numerous projects assisted by the ERDF in Bremen and Bremerhaven:
- Sort by theme: You can display the ERDF projects sorted by theme (e.g. only projects relating to urban development, or only environmental projects).
- Sort by time of realisation: A timeline allows you to display the ERDF projects assisted during a specific period.
- Different views: You can switch between a map view showing you the projects and their locations, and a statistical view showing you the projects on a timeline.
- Click between the cities: Click to switch between projects in Bremen and the projects in Bremerhaven.
- More information about the projects: You can obtain more detailed information about the various projects by clicking on the project title on the map or in the project list to the left of the page.
We are sorry that for technical reasons we are unable to provide this map in a barrier-free version. However, all of the project descriptions, images and films can be found on the relevant pages from the appropriate period:
The interactive map opens in a separate window.